This delicious mix of smoky and sweet flavours is a perfect post-workout meal. It takes less than ten minutes from start to digging in with your fork and is jam-packed with vitamins and minerals.
120g chicken breast, diced
1 tsp + 1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp honey, or 1 tbsp mashed banana
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
200g spinach (frozen is much cheaper)
1 mini corn on the cob (I used a frozen cob)
Optional toppings: 1 tsp sesame seeds; 1 tsp parsley
- Heat 1/2 tsp coconut oil in a wok. Meanwhile, combine the remaining oil, the smoked paprika and honey/banana into a paste.
- Rub the paste onto the chicken using a silicone pastry brush or your hands.
- Add the chicken to the wok and stir fry for around five minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, steam or grill your corn.
- Cook the spinach in the microwave if you are using frozen spinach, then add to the wok and stir well to combine with the chicken.
- Serve the stir fry and corn onto a plate, then top with sesame seeds and parsley.